jueves, 3 de octubre de 2019

My best friend


Hello everyone,
Today I will talk about of my best friend. My best friend name is Sofia Barrios, in present she studies medicine in Valparaiso city. I met Sofia at school, she is a one year older but we were part of the student center together and there we met. We have been very good friend ago 5 years.

I consider Sofia my best friend because is an admirable person. She is very gentile, amorous and funny. It is of those people that always foster the best of you. During all these years of friendship Sofia she was with me in the most difficult times, giving me good energy and words of encouragement.
The best remember I have with Sofia is when vacation together in the beach. She moved to Valparaiso for yours studies and I accompanied her. With Sofia we share the love for Valparaiso and its culture, so it was pleasant to tour the city together. We have fun very much.
I am very proud of the person Sofia has become. If there were more people like her in the world everything would be better.

1 comentario: