lunes, 8 de abril de 2019

My Autobiography

My name is Tania Cornejo Abarca. I was born in Santiago, Chile, on January 14th, 2000.  I study Public Administration in the Universidad of Chile. I am the first of my family in study at the University and I feel very happy about it.  I have a sister of 35 years and a brother of 30 years. Mi older sister name is Paola, She is a secretary, is married and has two children, Maximiliano of 16 years and Florencia of 7 years. My brother is agricultural engineer and he's a football fan. Mi father is a master builder and my mom is housewife. I live with parent and my brother in Apalta, a rural town located in the city of Rengo. I love living in the countryside because then environment is very nice. I like to enjoy the tranquility and nature. Intimately, I am a person very sensitive, anxious, cheerful and amorous. I am very worried person about my family, friends and boyfriend. My best friends are Sofia Barrios and Macarena Marchant. My boyfriend is called Benjamin Gonzalez, he is student civil construction in the Pontificia Universidad Catolica of Chile.
In my free time, I like listening to music and read fantasy books and novels romantics. My favourite musical group is Pearl Jam and Coldplay. I'am fan of the saga of Harry Potter. In addition, i love watching series and movies. My favourite serie is Game of Thrones, I'm so excited waiting the last season.                                                                                                                                                        My hobbies are go to the beach, go for ride a bike and go shopping. I love watch the sunset on the beach.            

4 comentarios:

  1. What is your favorite song of Coldplay? and Game of Thrones is a good serie, a hug and nice post!!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. good post, I see that we have many tastes in common, I hope that someday we can share, a hug :)

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Hi Tania
    I like very much Game of thrones!, it is a good serie.

    ResponderEliminar