lunes, 22 de abril de 2019

What's Your Favourite Piece of Technology?

Hello again people!

Today I will speak about what is my favourite piece of technology. To be honest, I had never asked me this question personally, but would say what the cellphone. The cellphone is a equipment what receives and send out communication a long distance, is small size and portable, so that allows ups talk since everyone place. I have it with me all day, in case of any emergency or need. 

I use this technological device mainly for  communicate with my friends and family from a distance, given the not always they are near. We live in another city at present. Besides, I use my social networks to have fun, to see news and inform me of what happens in society. I use my cellphone approximately 5 hours a day. 

The cellphone like because it is very comfortable and makes my life easier, given the keeps me close to my friends and family and can I share my experiences and memories instantly with my contacts.
Besides, I enjoy a lot diverse applications. It's amazing that with only one application they can take you the food to your house!

Out of this, its a instrument very useful for university life, because the emails arrive immediately and we can take you them instantly.

I can not imagine life without a cell phone,  without instant communication it would be very difficult to live now given the facilities that we are they contribute. Every time increase
its technological innovation.

3 comentarios: